Thursday, April 11, 2013

Group Project

To be honest, I am really flustered with the idea of doing a group project at this time in the year. I know that I have little say and the project is already decided upon, but I figured that I will give my opinion anyways. This year has been jam packed with assignments, outside reading books, projects, presentations, and vocabulary quizzes. And I get it, I willingly signed up to take this class expecting a lot of work. This project frustrates me because of the topic and the timing. Senior year is meant to be enjoyable and fun. It is the last year to spend with friends and enjoy being young. I have found myself more times than not in my room doing English homework rather than spending time with friends and making memories. The timing is bad because prom is coming up, it is spring semester, and it is due close to the AP exam. I want to be spend time preparing for the AP test and I feel that this project takes away from that time. I guess it won't be too bad when we get started and figure out more details. I like the idea of adding a creative element to the project to make it more exciting and memorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment